Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 7.7% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 5.0% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.1% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.8% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.4% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.4% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.