Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq rose 0.1% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 2.7% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 1.1% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 0.6% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 1.2% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 0.9% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 0.8% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 0.7% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.