Energy stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 3.0% today.
- Oil States International (OIS): OIS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ocean Rig Udw Inc (ORIG): ORIG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Superior Energy Services (SPN): SPN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Talisman Energy Inc (TLM): TLM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Newpark Resources (NR): NR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is down 7.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is down 4.9% today.
- Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL): SXL stock is down 2.8% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is down 2.9% today.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is down 2.8% today.
- Carbo Ceramics (CRR): CRR stock is down 2.4%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 1.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Memorial Production Partners LP (MEMP): MEMP stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.