Financial stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Fleetcor Technologies (FLT): FLT stock is up 5.0% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 2.6% today.
- American National Insurance (ANAT): ANAT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 1.7% today.
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS): HLSS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 1.5% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Kearny Financial (KRNY): KRNY stock is down 0.8% today.
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS): ASPS stock is down 1.0% today and down 20.7% in the last month.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Balckrock Build America Trust (BBN): BBN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Blackrock Preferred (BTZ): BTZ stock is down 0.7% today.
- Calamos Convertible and High (CHY): CHY stock is down 0.8% today.
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 0.6% today.
- White Mountains Insurance Group (WTM): WTM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Rli Corp (RLI): RLI stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.