Financial stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq rose 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (IRE): IRE stock is up 2.4% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 1.7% today.
- Amtrust Financial Services (AFSI): AFSI stock is up 1.2% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Fleetcor Technologies (FLT): FLT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Administradora De Fondos De Pensiones (PVD): PVD stock is up 1.1% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Phh Corp (PHH): PHH stock is up 1.1% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Greenhill & Co. Inc (GHL): GHL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Rli Corp (RLI): RLI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 1.0% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Toronto Dominion Bank (TD): TD stock is down 0.9% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 0.7% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 0.3% today.
- Cash America International (CSH): CSH stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB): FNB stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.