Financial stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 3.5% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 3.1% today and up 21.0% in the last month.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 2.0% today.
- Affiliated Managers Group (AMG): AMG stock is up 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 1.8% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 1.8% today.
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (EV): EV stock is up 1.4%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Prospect Capital Corp (PSEC): PSEC stock is down 3.1% today.
- Administradora De Fondos De Pensiones (PVD): PVD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS): BNS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Park National Corp (PRK): PRK stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 0.9% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.