Healthcare stocks fell 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD): IRWD stock is up 3.9% today.
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL): IPXL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN): SGEN stock is up 2.0% today.
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX): PCRX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN): REGN stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Charles River Laboratories Intl (CRL): CRL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Fresenius Medical Care Corp (FMS): FMS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Wellcare Group (WCG): WCG stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Shire Plc American Depositary Shares (SHPG): SHPG stock is down 4.6% today.
- Hanger Orthopedic Group (HGR): HGR stock is down 4.2% today.
- Astrazeneca Plc (AZN): AZN stock is down 4.2% today.
- Smith & Nephew Snats (SNN): SNN stock is down 3.1% today.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (ENDP): ENDP stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Perrigo Company (PRGO): PRGO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Wright Medical Group (WMGI): WMGI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Actavis Inc (ACT): ACT stock is down 2.5% today.
- Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK): GSK stock is down 2.4% today.
- Icon Plc (ICLR): ICLR stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.