Healthcare stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Tenet Healthcare Corp (THC): THC stock is up 3.3% today.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): ARIA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Community Health Systems (CYH): CYH stock is up 2.1% today.
- Fresenius Medical Care Corp (FMS): FMS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Pdl Biopharma (PDLI): PDLI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN): REGN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Cardinal Health (CAH): CAH stock is up 1.5% today.
- Hca Holdings Inc. Common Stock (HCA): HCA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (KERX): KERX stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD): IRWD stock is down 10.9% today.
- Tornier N.V. (TRNX): TRNX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International (VRX): VRX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Actavis Inc (ACT): ACT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD): ACAD stock is down 1.7% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (ENDP): ENDP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN): MYGN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): ISIS stock is down 1.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.