Services stocks finished up 1.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.7%, the Nasdaq rose 0.7% and the S&P 500 was up 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is up 4.7% today.
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is up 4.3% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is up 3.9% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 3.6% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is up 3.5% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 3.5% today.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is up 3.2% today.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is up 3.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT): LVLT stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Vistaprint N.V. (VPRT): VPRT stock is down 1.3% today.
- TW Telecom Inc (TWTC): TWTC stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pennymac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT): PMT stock is down 1.2% today.
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): SBAC stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is down 0.9% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is down 0.9% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.