Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 5.5% today.
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is up 5.3% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 4.3% today.
- CBS Corp (CBS): CBS stock is up 3.2% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is up 3.1% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 3.1% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 3.1% today.
- Ctc Media (CTCM): CTCM stock is up 3.1% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 2.4% today and up 25.3% in the last month.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is down 9.7% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is down 8.1% today.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is down 7.8% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 5.8% today.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is down 4.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is down 4.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Redwood Trust (RWT): RWT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is down 1.7% today and down 24.3% in the last month.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.