Technology stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq rose 0.1% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 9.7% today and up 20.7% in the last month.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is up 3.5% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is up 3.5% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.6% today and up 64.9% in the last month.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 2.6% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 2.3% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 1.6% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 1.2% today.
- Aspen Technology (AZPN): AZPN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is down 0.7% today.
- Graftech International Ltd (GTI): GTI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 0.7% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.