Technology stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 14.8% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 2.6% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 1.5% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Jds Uniphase Corp (JDSU): JDSU stock is down 8.5% today.
- Jack Henry & Associates (JKHY): JKHY stock is down 2.5% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is down 1.8% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.