Transportation stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 1.2% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 0.8% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is up 0.7% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 0.6% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 1.1% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is down 1.0% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 0.7% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 0.6% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 0.5% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.