Transportation stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is up 2.8% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 2.7% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 2.4% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 2.6% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is up 0.8% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is up 1.0% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 0.8% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is down 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS): HOS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 0.7%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 0.4% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 0.5% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.