Transportation stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 3.4% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is down 2.4% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 1.1% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 1.7% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK): SBLK stock is down 1.2% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.