Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.6% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 1.3% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 1.3% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 0.5% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 0.2% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.