Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.0%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 1.5% today.
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is up 1.2% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 0.8% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 0.9% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.