Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 1.4% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is up 0.5% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is down 2.0% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 1.1% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 1.1% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 0.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.