Consumer cyclical stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 0.3% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.3% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.2% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 0.2% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 0.2% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 0.2% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 2.3% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 1.2% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 1.0% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.