Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.1% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.3% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 0.3% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 0.2% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is up 0.2% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 1.7% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 1.2% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 1.0% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.