Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 2.1% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.7% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 0.7% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.7% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.7% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 1.3% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.5% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.