Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.6% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.5%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 1.7% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is up 1.1% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 0.8% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 1.1% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 0.2% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.