Energy stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.6%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.5% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is up 3.9% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Schlumberger N.V. (SLB): SLB stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is up 1.4% today.
- Tidewater Inc (TDW): TDW stock is up 1.2% today.
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is up 1.1% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR): MHR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Kodiak Oil (KOG): KOG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 1.1% today.
- W&T Offshore (WTI): WTI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Kinder Morgan Management Llc (KMR): KMR stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.