Financial stocks declined 1.0% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.0%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Kearny Financial (KRNY): KRNY stock is up 1.4% today.
- Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG): ECPG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL): BNCL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB): HOMB stock is up 1.0% today.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Tfs Financial Corp (TFSL): TFSL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Federated Investors (FII): FII stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Valley National Bancorp (VLY): VLY stock is up 0.7% today.
- Mgic Investment Corp (MTG): MTG stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is down 3.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Cna Financial Corp (CNA): CNA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is down 2.5% today.
- Cohen & Steers Infrastructure Fund (UTF): UTF stock is down 2.2% today.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is down 2.0% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Invesco Plc (IVZ): IVZ stock is down 1.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.