Services stocks advanced 0.7% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Dollar General Corp (DG): DG stock is up 9.0% today.
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO): FDO stock is up 4.5% today and up 30.8% in the last month.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 4.3% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 3.2% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 3.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 3.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 3.0% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is up 2.8% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is down 2.9% today.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 0.9% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 0.3% today.
- Macerich Company (MAC): MAC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 0.3% today.
- Omnicare (OCR): OCR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.