Services stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.5% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings (NCLH): NCLH stock is up 3.8% today.
- G&K Services (GK): GK stock is up 3.8% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 3.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 3.7% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCB): DISCB stock is up 1.1% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 3.3% today.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is up 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is up 1.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is up 1.5% today and up 20.1% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is down 6.3% today.
- Nordstrom (JWN): JWN stock is down 4.2% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is down 2.5% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 2.3% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is down 2.6% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Gannett Co. (GCI): GCI stock is down 1.6% today.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is down 1.2% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Brown Shoe Company (BWS): BWS stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.