Services stocks fell 0.8% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is up 9.6% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 9.1% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is up 5.3% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 4.8% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is up 4.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 1.8% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Gartner Inc (IT): IT stock is up 1.4% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 7.4% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 6.4% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 5.8% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 5.7% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is down 5.8% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is down 4.2% today.
- Target Corp (TGT): TGT stock is down 4.0% today.
- Liberty Media Corp (LINTA): LINTA stock is down 4.0% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is down 3.7% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 3.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.