Technology stocks declined 0.9% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.0%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 3.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Perfect World Co. (PWRD): PWRD stock is up 2.3% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR): MPWR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Mantech International Corp (MANT): MANT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is up 1.7% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Symantec Corp (SYMC): SYMC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 2.7% today.
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 2.4% today and down 20.6% in the last month.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 2.3% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Iac/Interactivecorp (IACI): IACI stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 2.0% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.