Technology stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Graftech International Ltd (GTI): GTI stock is up 2.7% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is up 2.5% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 2.4% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is up 2.1% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is up 2.1% today.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is up 1.9% today.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 3.8% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 3.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is down 2.8% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is down 2.4% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is down 2.3% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.