Transportation stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 3.0% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 1.5% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 0.7% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 0.6% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.