Transportation stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 2.9% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK): SBLK stock is up 0.7% today and up 23.6% in the last month.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 1.4% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 0.9% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 1.6% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 1.0% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is down 0.4% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.