Transportation stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 3.6% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 1.9% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 1.9% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is up 2.4% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is up 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 0.7% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 1.8% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 1.4% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 1.0% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 0.7% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Gulfmark Offshore (GLF): GLF stock is down 0.5% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is down 0.4% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.