Utilities stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.8% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 0.8% today.
- One Gas Inc. (OGS): OGS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is up 0.7% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is up 0.6% today.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is up 0.5% today.
- Entergy Corp (ETR): ETR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Avista Corp (AVA): AVA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Trident Performance Group (TCP): TCP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is down 0.2% today.
- El Paso Pipeline Partners LP (EPB): EPB stock is down 0.1% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners L.P. (KMP): KMP stock is down 0.1% today.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is down 0.4% today.
- Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN): NWN stock is down 0.2% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.