Utilities stocks fell 1.0% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 2.3% today.
- South Jersey Industries (SJI): SJI stock is up 1.6% today.
- American States Water Company (AWR): AWR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Aqua America (WTR): WTR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Avista Corp (AVA): AVA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is up 0.3% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is down 5.1% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is down 3.6% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 3.2% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is down 2.4% today.
- American Electric Power Company (AEP): AEP stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Ameren Corp (AEE): AEE stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 1.3% today.
- NiSource Inc (NI): NI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Dominion Resources (D): D stock is down 1.4%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.