According to the Options Clearing Commission, the stocks below were the top equity options traded (by volume) yesterday on the Chicago Board Options Exchange (excluding index ETFs and other derivatives like SPY and VIX trades):
- 40,965 Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) call contracts
- 39,179 Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) call contracts
- 9,282 Google (NASDAQ:GOOG) call contracts
- 8,693 Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) call contracts
- 8,294 Blackberry (NASDAQ:BBRY) call contracts
- 37,737 Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) call contracts
- 25,549 Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) call contracts
- 15,551 Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) call contracts
- 12,430 Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) put contracts
- 9,449 Blackberry (NASDAQ:BBRY) call contracts
Did you trade any of these names yesterday? Give us your take in the comments.
Join us Tuesday, April 23, at 4:30 p.m. ET for a live event with Ken Trester: Use Underpriced Options to Supercharge Your Profits. Register for free now!