According to the Options Clearing Commission, the stocks below had the top options volume yesterday on the Chicago Board Options Exchange (excluding index ETFs and other derivatives like SPY and VIX trades):
- 69,396 Bank of America (BAC) call contracts
- 41,283 Apple (AAPL) call contracts
- 34,069 iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EEM) call contracts
- 32,134 Apple (AAPL) put contracts
- 27,522 Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) call contracts
- 61,002 Bank of America (BAC) call contracts
- 34,273 Apple (AAPL) call contracts
- 28,190 Apple (AAPL) put contracts
- 26,625 Bank of America (BAC) put contracts
- 21,330 Financial Select Sector SPDR (XLF) put contracts
Don’t wait another minute…you only have 72 hours left to SAVE 50% off your Trader’s Advantage, Maximum Options, Slingshot Trader, Trending 123, Parabolic Options subscriptions and more. We hope that you will take advantage of this generous offer before the weekend is over.
This amazing half-off discount is our way of expressing our gratitude for your business, and for sharing our excitement for the profits that lie ahead as we come through one of the most remarkable investing periods in a generation. This offer is only good through Monday. Full details available here.