According to the Options Clearing Commission, the stocks below had the top options volume yesterday on the Chicago Board Options Exchange (excluding index ETFs and other derivatives like SPY and VIX trades):
- 29,976 Bank of America (BAC) call contracts
- 20,663 Apple (AAPL) call contracts
- 13,596 JPMorgan Chase (JPM) put contracts
- 13,251 Pfizer (PFE) call contracts
- 12,234 Ford (F) call contracts
- 20,580 Bank of America (BAC) call contracts
- 18,439 Apple (AAPL) call contracts
- 13,529 Pfizer (PFE) call contracts
- 12,817 JPMorgan Chase (JPM) put contracts
- 12,314 Ford (F) call contracts
Did you trade any of these names yesterday? Give us your take in the comments.
Exciting news! This Memorial Day weekend marks the launch of the first-ever Memorial Day Expo, and it’s guaranteed to be unlike anything we’ve done before.
This is your opportunity to save 50% off your Trader’s Advantage, Maximum Options, Slingshot Trader, Trending 1-2-3, Parabolic Options and more! All our financial advisors will be participating, so I hope that you will take advantage of this generous offer before the weekend is over.
This amazing half-off discount is our way of expressing our gratitude for your business, and for sharing the excitement for the profits that lie ahead as we come through one of the most remarkable investing periods in a generation. This offer is only good for a limited time. Full details available here.