According to the Options Clearing Commission, the stocks below had the top options volume yesterday on the Chicago Board Options Exchange (excluding index ETFs and other derivatives like SPY and VIX trades):
- 22,388 Bank of America (BAC) call contracts
- 19,572 Apple (AAPL) call contracts
- 17,880 JPMorgan Chase (JPM) call contracts
- 10,818 Apache Corp. (APA) call contracts
- 10,176 Ford (F) call contracts
- 18,471 Apple (AAPL) call contracts
- 17,474 Bank of America (BAC) call contracts
- 15,668 JPMorgan Chase (JPM) call contracts
- 10,398 Ford (F) call contracts
- 9,976 Facebook (FB) call contracts
Did you trade any of these names yesterday? Give us your take in the comments.
Exciting news! This Memorial Day weekend marks the launch of the first-ever Memorial Day Expo, and it’s guaranteed to be unlike anything we’ve done before.
This is your opportunity to save 50% off Trader’s Advantage, Maximum Options, Slingshot Trader, Trending 1-2-3, Parabolic Options and more! All our financial advisors will be participating, so I hope that you will take advantage of this generous offer before the weekend is over.
This amazing half-off discount is our way of expressing our gratitude for your business, and for sharing the excitement for the profits that lie ahead as we come through one of the most remarkable investing periods in a generation. This offer is only good for a limited time. Full details available here.