According to the Options Clearing Commission, the stocks below had the top options volume Friday on the Chicago Board Options Exchange (excluding index ETFs and other derivatives like SPY and VIX trades):
- 38,390 American International Group (NYSE:AIG) call contracts
- 23,902 Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) call contracts
- 16,977 Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) put contracts
- 15,275 Molycorp (NYSE:MCP) call contracts
- 12,000 W.W. Grainger (NYSE:GWW) call contracts
- 21,790 Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) call contracts
- 15,570 Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) call contracts
- 12,289 Molycorp (NYSE:MCP) call contracts
- 12,095 Tesla Motors (NASDAQ:TSLA) call contracts
- 8094 Blackberry (NASDAQ:BBRY) call contracts
Did you trade any of these names on Friday? Give us your take in the comments.
Profit In May and Don’t Go Away!
24/7 Trader is offering a FREE webinar from John Jagerson, the co-editor of Slingshot Trader and co-founder of LearningMarkets.com, to help you learn how short term and mini stock-options can be used to take advantage of trading ranges and channels that often emerge in the summer market doldrums. You will also learn how to use proper risk management and position sizing to deal with the ups and downs of trading so that winners outpace any bad trades.
Join John Jagerson Monday, May 20, for a live event designed to help you Profit In May and Don’t Go Away!