Brad Moon (RSS)
- Galaxy S6 Edge Steals Spotlight From New Galaxy 6 and Samsung Pay
- Apple Watch: What Can We Really Expect?
- Samsung Buys LoopPay to Outfit Galaxy S6 Against Apple Pay
- Galaxy S6 Rumors: What to Expect From Samsung’s New Smartphone
- Wagging the Dog: Apple iPhone Sales in China Will Impact Design
Brad Moon lives in London, Ontario -- a few hours west of Toronto and 45 minutes from the headquarters of Research in Motion. He has been a regular contributor to Wired.com since 2007 and has written technology and consumer electronics focused articles for a range of outlets, including About.com, The London Free Press and Techi.com. He published a weekly technology column in The Winnipeg Free Press and has made numerous radio and conference appearances speaking about technology trends.Prior to his writing career, Brad was a senior Product Manager and Research Analyst with a leading Canadian financial technology firm and spent six years working at the Richard Ivey School of Business. He holds a BA from the University of Western Ontario.