Brad Moon (RSS)
- The NFLX Effect: Are We Watching More or Less TV?
- Google Search: Could Apple Boot it From iOS?
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX: 7-Inch Tablet Takes Compact to a New Level
- Samsung Galaxy S4 – A Best-Seller With Option of Pure Android
- Apple Acquisitions: What’s AAPL Up to With the Buying Spree?
Brad Moon lives in London, Ontario -- a few hours west of Toronto and 45 minutes from the headquarters of Research in Motion. He has been a regular contributor to Wired.com since 2007 and has written technology and consumer electronics focused articles for a range of outlets, including About.com, The London Free Press and Techi.com. He published a weekly technology column in The Winnipeg Free Press and has made numerous radio and conference appearances speaking about technology trends.Prior to his writing career, Brad was a senior Product Manager and Research Analyst with a leading Canadian financial technology firm and spent six years working at the Richard Ivey School of Business. He holds a BA from the University of Western Ontario.