Brad Moon (RSS)
- Snapdragon Overheating: QCOM Loss May be Samsung’s Gain
- Apple iPad ‘Celebrates’ an Auspicious Fifth Birthday (AAPL)
- Smart Locks Could Be 2015’s Smart Home Trend
- Could Facebook Messenger Become a Revenue Source for FB?
- PC Sales Stage a Recovery
Brad Moon lives in London, Ontario -- a few hours west of Toronto and 45 minutes from the headquarters of Research in Motion. He has been a regular contributor to Wired.com since 2007 and has written technology and consumer electronics focused articles for a range of outlets, including About.com, The London Free Press and Techi.com. He published a weekly technology column in The Winnipeg Free Press and has made numerous radio and conference appearances speaking about technology trends.Prior to his writing career, Brad was a senior Product Manager and Research Analyst with a leading Canadian financial technology firm and spent six years working at the Richard Ivey School of Business. He holds a BA from the University of Western Ontario.