Brad Moon (RSS)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN): Is ‘Prime Exclusive’ Smart or Outrageous?
- Netflix, Inc.: Is ‘Watch Offline’ Feature the Next Big Step for NFLX?
- Pebble: The First Victim of Apple Inc.’s (AAPL) Apple Watch
- Apple Inc. (AAPL): What Should You Expect at WWDC 2016?
- Apple Inc.: Why Would Apple Overhaul the iPhone AGAIN?
Brad Moon lives in London, Ontario -- a few hours west of Toronto and 45 minutes from the headquarters of BlackBerry. He has been a regular contributor to Wired.com since 2007 and has written technology and consumer electronics focused articles for a range of outlets, including About.com, The London Free Press and Techi.com. He published a weekly technology column in The Winnipeg Free Press and has made numerous radio and conference appearances speaking about technology trends.Prior to his writing career, Brad was a senior Product Manager and Research Analyst with a leading Canadian financial technology firm and spent six years working at the Richard Ivey School of Business. He holds a BA from the University of Western Ontario.