Brad Moon (RSS)
- Fitbit Alta: Another New Tracker That’s Failing To Ignite FIT Stock
- Nest Bug Is a Wakeup Call for Smart Homeowners
- How Microsoft Corporation Spent $400 Million Promoting the iPad
- What to Watch: Apple TV Has Hurt AAPL Stock, But It Can Soon Turn Around
- Apple Inc. Defies Tanking PC Sales With Rising Mac Sales
Brad Moon lives in London, Ontario -- a few hours west of Toronto and 45 minutes from the headquarters of BlackBerry. He has been a regular contributor to Wired.com since 2007 and has written technology and consumer electronics focused articles for a range of outlets, including About.com, The London Free Press and Techi.com. He published a weekly technology column in The Winnipeg Free Press and has made numerous radio and conference appearances speaking about technology trends.Prior to his writing career, Brad was a senior Product Manager and Research Analyst with a leading Canadian financial technology firm and spent six years working at the Richard Ivey School of Business. He holds a BA from the University of Western Ontario.