Bret Kenwell (RSS)
- Should You Buy General Motors Company (GM) Stock Before Earnings?
- Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) Stock: Will it Go to Zero, or Is it Oversold?
- Can Tesla Inc (TSLA) Stock Escape No-Man’s Land?
- Is Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG) Stock a Buy Despite Illness News?
- Facebook Inc (FB) Stock Hits All-Time Highs. Now What?
I seek out Future Blue Chips stocks.
Seeing the massive, multi-decade returns of stocks like Walmart or McDonalds is jaw-dropping. But seeing their dividend payouts -- to me -- is the most impressive.These payouts are now larger than the investor's original investment and continue to grow each year. So while buying a stock, I am looking for ones that have a strong brand, plenty of growth left in the tank and a big focus on the growing of the dividend.