Bret Kenwell (RSS)
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD): It’s Do or Die Time for AMD Stock
- General Electric Company (GE): What to Do With GE Stock at 52-Week Lows
- 7 Sports Stocks Everyone Knows — 4 Winners, 3 Losers
- Why Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Stock Is Still Stuck in a Hole
- Will American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Buy Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF)?
I seek out Future Blue Chips stocks.
Seeing the massive, multi-decade returns of stocks like Walmart or McDonalds is jaw-dropping. But seeing their dividend payouts -- to me -- is the most impressive.These payouts are now larger than the investor's original investment and continue to grow each year. So while buying a stock, I am looking for ones that have a strong brand, plenty of growth left in the tank and a big focus on the growing of the dividend.