George Kleinman (RSS)
- Commodity Traders Are Actually Just Buying and Selling the Euro Right Now
- Crude Bulls and Oil Price Bears Both Have a Point – But Who is Right?
- Crude Oil Prices – The REAL Reason for the Selloff
- Osama is Gone, But Expensive Crude Oil Isn’t
- 5 Reasons Crude Oil Has Rolled Back — and 5 Reasons it Will Rise Again
George Kleinman is the President of Commodity Resource Corp., a futures
advisory and trading firm that assists individual traders as well as corporate hedgers. George has a track record of success in the commodity futures business that spans 30 years.
A graduate of Ohio State, with an MBA from Hofstra University, George entered the commodity trading business with Merrill Lynch Commodities in 1979. When he left Merrill to start his own trading firm, Commodity Resource Corp., George had become a member of ‘The Golden Circle’ [Top 10 Commodity Brokers internationally]. From 1983 to 1995 Commodity Resource was based on the floor of the Minneapolis Grain Exchange where George held three memberships. He traded in the pit as well as from the screen, and served on the MGE Board of Directors for two consecutive terms. George was additionally a member of the Comex division of the N.Y. Mercantile Exchange (now part of the CME) for over a decade.
George has been featured for his trading in national publications such as Fortune magazine, and has lectured extensively regarding his trading techniques. He is an active trader for clients as well as his own account and has developed his own proprietary trading techniques. George is Executive Editor of the commodity trading advisory service Futures Market Forecaster.
In 1995 George and his family moved to northern Nevada and he now trades
from his office overlooking beautiful Lake Tahoe.
George is the author of 4 books on commodities and futures trading:
- MASTERING COMMODITY FUTURES & OPTIONS 
- COMMODITY FUTURE AND OPTIONS; A Step By Step Guide To Successful Trading 
- TRADING COMMODITIES AND FINANCIAL FUTURES: A Step by Step Guide to Mastering the Markets 
- THE NEW COMMODITY TRADING GUIDE: Breakthrough Strategies For Capturing Market Profits