Gerelyn Terzo (RSS)
- Lowe’s Stock Has More Room to Run
- ‘Tis the Season for These 4 Retail Stocks
- Whole Foods Stock Sails Past $40 Despite Margin Pressure
- Soda Stocks: 2 Winners, 2 Losers
- CMG Stock Has Blowout Q3, but Outlook Fails to Impress
Gerelyn Terzo is a financial journalist who has been around Wall Street since the mid-1990s. She has reported for industry trade publications including IDD, Infrastructure Investor and Financial Times publication MandateWire on topics ranging from energy to asset management to consumer goods. Her career also includes having been a part of two major cable business networks in their earlier days.
Her passion is investigative journalism on business and uncovering investment opportunities and pitfalls. While much of her reporting has been dedicated to specific industries, she has been focused on individual companies and investment opportunities since 2012.In her spare time, she enjoys learning about aviation.