Joseph Hargett (RSS)
- BlackBerry Earnings: The Long and Short of Trading BBRY Stock
- Thursday’s Vital Data: Apple Inc. (AAPL), Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT) and Micron Technology, Inc. (MU)
- GameStop Earnings Preview: 2 Trades for GME Stock
- Wednesday’s Vital Data: Intel Corporation (INTC), Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) and Freeport-McMoRan Inc (FCX)
- Tuesday’s Vital Data: Ford Motor Company (F), Pfizer Inc. (PFE) and Herbalife Ltd. (HLF)
Despite hailing from the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio area, Joseph Hargett has spent nearly the past decade elbow-deep in Wall Street. Specializing in financial writing, options strategies and stock-market analysis, Joseph cut his teeth in the research department of Cincinnati-based Schaeffer's Investment Research.
While at Schaeffer's, Joseph wrote market, stock and options commentary for SchaeffersResearch.com, and was lead editor for The Options Advisor (the nation's leading options newsletter).Joseph has since moved on to become a prolific Forbes contributor in the options realm, as well as a lead copy editor and contributor for a well respected investment newsletter publisher. Joseph's commentary has appeared in a plethora of media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Money Show Digest, Reuters, CBE MarketWatch and Sentiment Magazine.