Keith Fitz-Gerald (RSS)
- 3 Psychological Stumbling Blocks That Kill Investor Profits
- Turning America’s Retirement Dreams into Nightmares
- Why Gold Crashed and What You Can Do About It
- My New Favorite Way to Make Killer Income
- Debating Whether We Need the Federal Reserve
Keith Fitz-Gerald is the Investment Director for Money Map Press, as well as Money Morning, which has more than 500,000 daily readers in 30 countries. He is one of the world's leading experts on global investing, particularly when it comes to Asia's emergence as a global powerhouse. His specialized investment research services, the Money Map Report and the New China Trader, lead the way in financial analysis and investing recommendations for the new economy.Keith is a former professional trade adviser and licensed CTA who advised institutions and qualified individuals on global futures trading and hedging. He is a Fellow of the Kenos Circle, a think tank based in Vienna, Austria, dedicated to the identification of economic and financial trends using the science of complexity.