Kevin Kelleher (RSS)
- How B&N’s Deal With Microsoft Could Pan Out
- The Patent Wars: More Bark, Less Bite
- Apple at $1,000? Don’t Get Caught Up in That
- Red Hat Proves Free Can Pay Off Big
- Intel TV Smells of Desperation
Kevin Kelleher lives in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is a regular contributor at DailyFinance, GigaOm.com and Earth2Tech and has been a contributing writer for Wired, Popular Science, Portfolio.com, TheStreet.com and RealMoney.com.
His work has also appeared in Salon, Consumer Reports, CNN Money, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, The Washington Post and the Hollywood Reporter.
Previously, Kevin was a senior editor at The Industry Standard magazine, west coast bureau chief of TheStreet.com, founding executive editor of Wired News and a reporter at Bloomberg News covering the collapse of the Japanese stock market.He holds an MS from Columbia Journalism School and a BA from Reed College.