Michael A. Gayed (RSS)
- Utilities: Back to Hero, or Villain in Disguise?
- Broker-Dealer Stocks Suggesting a Summer Surprise?
- Sovereign Debt Foreshadowing Bigger Rally?
- Utilities: From Hero to Villain?
- Will the ‘Mini-Correction’ Turn Major?
Michael A. Gayed is chief investment strategist at Pension Partners, LLC., where he helps structure portfolios and develop strategies to maximize the amount of time and capital spent in potentially outperforming investments.
Prior to this role, Gayed served as a portfolio manager for a large international investment group, trading long/short investment ideas in an effort to capture excess returns. From 2004 to 2008, Gayed was a strategist at AmeriCap Advisers LLC, a registered investment advisory firm that managed equity portfolios for large institutional clients. In 2007, he launched his own long/short hedge fund, using various trading strategies focused on taking advantage of stock market anomalies.Follow him on Twitter @pensionpartners and YouTube youtube.com/pensionpartners.