At InvestorPlace Media, we believe that people are our most important asset. Our employees enjoy excellent benefits, competitive salaries, professional development and growth opportunities. So why not consider a career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and advancement?
We offer excellent benefits, including:
Health care, dental and vision benefits; employer-paid short- and long-term disability; 401k plan; employer-paid life, supplemental life & AD&D; flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care; paid holidays; generous personal days; vacation days; sick leave; employee assistance program; wellness program and more!
And our employees enjoy many company perks such as:
Convenient location near Washingtonian/Rio Center and a short drive from the Shady Grove Metro Station; plenty of free parking; free bagels; free ice cream in the summer; fun morale-boosting events; community service-oriented culture; casual and flexible environment.
MARKETING OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
We are searching for a Marketing Operations Assistant to join our fast-paced publishing team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced detail lover to learn our business and grow. As with any of our jobs at InvestorPlace, there is excellent growth potential into a number of areas in our company. Candidates early in their career will find this especially appealing as there is training from the ground floor and exposure to other areas of our profitable business. Someone who desires potential to learn and grow within a challenging and rewarding environment will thrive in our company!
We’re considering candidates that pride themselves on accuracy and attention to detail as we are looking for a data entry master who excels at the challenge of meeting daily goals. Though the bulk of this job is focused on data entry, we will focus on candidates with high marketing aptitude – including working with retention and acquisition reporting and analysis. Our Marketing Operations team handles lots of daily data and we’re hoping you can help! The Marketing Operations Assistant will be responsible for:
- Data entry for our campaigns (Lead Generation/Acquisition/Retention) assigning keycodes/pricing/refund terms, etc.
- Sending messages/landing pages to design and back to pub teams for final approval
- Sending offers to E-commerce to be constructed
- Thoroughly testing/QC’ing all messages before they broadcast
- Running entire selling campaign operations from start to finish and providing updates when necessary
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Business or other related field
- Excellent and accurate computer and typing skills are mandatory; knowledge of marketing terminology a plus, but not necessary
- High productivity is an absolute must – to meet daily deadlines
- Must be energetic, detail-oriented, enthusiastic, sharp, reliable, and a service-oriented team player with strong work ethic, ability to multi-task, work independently, quick learner, be self-motivated and have effective and professional communication skills
Please submit resume and cover letter and reference job code: MOA.RO.PUB
Equal Employment Opportunity
How to Apply
External Candidates: To apply for any of our open positions, please send your resume and cover letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Each position has a job code listed within each ad; please reference this job code in the subject line of your email.
Internal Candidates: Please contact Human Resources if you are interested in this position.