At InvestorPlace Media, we believe that people are our most important asset. Our employees enjoy excellent benefits, competitive salaries, professional development and growth opportunities. So why not consider a career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and advancement?
We offer excellent benefits, including:
Health care, dental and vision benefits; employer-paid short- and long-term disability; 401k plan; employer-paid life, supplemental life & AD&D; flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care; paid holidays; generous personal days; vacation days; sick leave; employee assistance program; wellness program and more!
And our employees enjoy many company perks such as:
Convenient location near Washingtonian/Rio Center and a short drive from the Shady Grove Metro Station; plenty of free parking; free bagels; free ice cream in the summer; fun morale-boosting events; community service-oriented culture; casual and flexible environment.
How to Apply
To apply for any of our open positions, please send your resume and cover letter via email to: email@example.com. Each position has a job code listed within each ad; please reference this job code in the subject line of your email.
InvestorPlace.com is looking for an Assistant Editor with a knack for catching typos, making sure the facts check out and an interest in money and finance.
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience editing copy and posting content to the web, preferably with an eye for SEO and clicky headlines. We use WordPress, but familiarity with a similar CMS is also a plus.
We are a financial news and investing site, but it’s OK if you’re not savvy about stocks. We’ll teach you everything about the market and retirement planning – something everyone should know about! – even as we help you hone general digital media skills that will translate across many fields should you not want to work in finance forever.
Here’s what this job at InvestorPlace will mean for the right candidate:
- A chance to hone your web publishing skills, including analytics, search engine optimization and direct e-mail marketing.
- Flexibility to work on longer-term editorial projects and even get bylines in addition to just pushing copy each day.
- An environment that welcomes curiosity, and bosses who will help you pursue whatever you find interesting – even if it winds up being something unexpected, like editing video or copywriting or even tweaking web design.
- A place on an ambitious but snarky team that will see you as a peer and a ping-pong partner, not just a warm body.
- A fair wage, commensurate with experience, and plenty of free pizza and bagels.
If you think you’re the right person for this role, send us your resume and tell us why you’re the right fit.
Please submit resume, cover letter and any applicable writing, headline or editing samples, and reference job code: AE.KW.IP
InvestorPlace Media (IPM) is looking for a veteran Marketing Director to take the reins and generate cutting edge creative marketing to aggressively grow our customer base.
We are looking for a marketing professional devoted to promoting our dynamic team of financial experts through direct mail and online efforts. This position will work on inspiring, creating and editing marketing copy for our target audiences. We’re looking for a quick study able to apply lessons learned, while always looking ahead for the next big creative breakthrough. Additionally the candidate would oversee an editorial team that partners with some of our long tenured advisors to create our award winning products.
This senior level marketing position will report to the Sr. VP and Publisher and will have ownership over the marketing for a specific group of publications, while also working as a collaborative member of a broader “think tank” team that will brainstorm message themes, techniques and strategies.
- Well versed in consumer marketing; email and direct mail marketing a plus
- Highly creative individual able to discern great marketing copy from the mediocre
- Fantastic collaborator—able to work with external copywriters, designers and brainstorm in a group setting
- Excellent executor—able to attack the details of bringing an idea to life
- Energized by working in a fast-paced environment that adjusts to market conditions
- Enthusiastic about paving the way for highly successful campaigns and strategies
- Able to research stock stories, market events and other proof elements to support marketing themes
- Not afraid to think outside the box, while mastering proven methods for driving sales
- Several years of proven success managing and motivating others
- Skilled in copywriting or repurposing existing copy – a big plus!
- A. in Marketing, Business or other creative publishing related field
- The ideal candidate has a passion for helping Main Street investors achieve their financial dreams, therefore he/she must have a general knowledge of the stock market and investing or have a genuine desire to learn quickly!
- 5-7 years of consumer marketing experience
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence suite of reporting tools a plus
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Sharp editing skills, attention to detail and organizational skills a must
- Ability to think strategically and apply that vision and direction tactically
- Strong team management and interpersonal skills
This is an opportunity to join a strong, stable employer that offers competitive salaries and full benefits.
Please submit resume, cover letter, desired salary and reference job code: MD.AL.GR
InvestorPlace Media is looking for an energetic, flexible, hardworking Marketing Copywriter for our Publishing Group. We have a 35+ year history of growth and success and offer great benefits, convenient location, casual environment and great opportunity for advancement.
- Well-versed in consumer marketing; email marketing and writing experience a must
- Highly creative, convincing, and versatile copywriting skills
- Fantastic collaborator—ability to work seamlessly with publisher, other marketing professionals, graphic designers, and editors to brainstorm in a group setting
- Excellent executor—able to attack the details of bringing an idea to life and carrying it to fruition in a quick-turnaround fashion
- Able to learn quickly and apply lessons learned going forward
- Energized by working in a fluid professional setting that must rapidly adjust to changes in financial market conditions
- Ability to analyze and interpret marketing campaign results in order to refine and improve ensuing efforts
- Enthusiasm for paving the way for highly successful campaigns and strategies
- Ability to research stock stories, market events and other proof elements to support marketing themes
- Experience writing compliant materials and working with compliance lawyers a plus
To be considered for this position you must have a college degree and 2-5 years of direct marketing experience which includes creative development and budget/results tracking. You must be extremely detail-oriented, have excellent communication skills and thrive in a team-focused environment. Dreamweaver experience and general knowledge of money management products and services is a big plus!
Please submit resume and cover letter and reference job code:
MC.SM.PUB in the subject line of your email submission.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly visible position with great growth potential for those interested in a career in the financial services industry.
Ideal candidate will have at least 5-7 years of experience working on rapidly changing deadlines with excellent writing and interpersonal skills. Candidate will be responsible for directing the editorial quality of our award-winning investment newsletters and websites while developing, mentoring and managing a small team of editors. He/she will have a great opportunity to contribute to an industry leader in the fast-paced world of investment publishing. In addition to editing daily, weekly and monthly newsletter content, reports and marketing materials, the Managing Editor will perform research, maintain/audit online portfolios and must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills. There will be extensive ongoing interaction with senior investment advisors, financial, marketing and print production staff as well as freelance writers and outside vendors intrinsic to this role.
Candidates must possess advanced interpersonal skills and be effective and persuasive communicators. Outstanding writing and editing skills are a requirement. Experience with Dreamweaver, InDesign and HTML is extremely helpful. A background reflecting daily digital publishing, preferably WordPress-based, and a passion for Wall Street, economic data and financial news, a must.
We are serious about investing in talent, and the right candidate will have no barriers to success. We offer competitive salary and benefits, opportunities for professional development and a great team of professionals who thrive on achieving goals!
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume and cover letter and in the subject line of your email, reference job code: ME.AL.PUB