At InvestorPlace Media, we believe that people are our most important asset. Our employees enjoy excellent benefits, competitive salaries, professional development and growth opportunities. So why not consider a career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and advancement?
We offer excellent benefits, including:
Health care, dental and vision benefits; employer-paid short- and long-term disability; 401k plan; employer-paid life, supplemental life & AD&D; flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care; paid holidays; generous personal days; vacation days; sick leave; employee assistance program; wellness program and more!
And our employees enjoy many company perks such as:
Convenient location near Washingtonian/Rio Center and a short drive from the Shady Grove Metro Station; plenty of free parking; free bagels; free ice cream in the summer; fun morale-boosting events; community service-oriented culture; casual and flexible environment.
How to Apply
To apply for any of our open positions, please send your resume and cover letter via email to: email@example.com. Each position has a job code listed within each ad; please reference this job code in the subject line of your email.
InvestorPlace Media is searching for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our dynamic and fast-paced Database Marketing team. This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who thrives on a challenge and is motivated by creative problem solving.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Skilled user of Adobe Design Package (CS3-CS4): Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Acrobat Professional Quark (Express), Autodesk 3D Studio Max 8, I-MOVIE, IDVD, Livetype, Final Cut Pro 3
- Microsoft packages: Office 2003 (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint), Windows (95/98/2000/ME /XP/Vista/7/8)
- Knowledge of the Web and E-commerce
- Thorough and adept at quality checking his/her work
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a willingness to tackle and troubleshoot any issue big or small
Create and assemble e-commerce offers and online campaigns
- Coordinate and facilitate edits to copy, graphics and/or offer structure
- Monitor and maintain e-commerce tool and data integrity
- Manage new publication e-commerce launches and set-up
- Troubleshoot and investigate issues from inception to completion
- Locate and coordinate opportunities for process improvement and efficiency
- Function as a contact for our e-commerce vendor regarding enhancement projects
Please send resume and cover letter and reference job code: ECM.EK.DBM in subject line of your email submission.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly visible position with great growth potential for those interested in a career in the financial services industry.
Ideal candidate will have at least 5-7 years of experience working on rapidly changing deadlines with excellent writing and interpersonal skills. Candidate will be responsible for directingthe editorial quality of our award-winning investment newsletters and websites while developing, mentoring and managing a small team of editors. He/she will have a great opportunity to contribute to an industry leader in the fast-paced world of investment publishing. In addition to editing daily, weekly and monthly newsletter content, reports and marketing materials, the Managing Editor will perform research, maintain/audit online portfolios and must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills. There will be extensive ongoing interaction with senior investment advisors, financial, marketing and print production staff as well as freelance writers and outside vendors intrinsic to this role.
Candidates must possess advanced interpersonal skills and be effective and persuasive communicators. Outstanding writing and editing skills are a requirement. Experience with Dreamweaver, InDesign and HTML is extremely helpful. A background reflecting daily digital publishing, preferably WordPress-based, and a passion for Wall Street, economic data and financial news, a must.
We are serious about investing in talent, and the right candidate will have no barriers to success. We offer competitive salary and benefits, opportunities for professional development and a great team of professionals who thrive on achieving goals!
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your resume and cover letter and in the subject line of your email, reference job code: ME.AL.PUB
Digital Advertising Account Manager
The ideal candidate for this Digital Advertising Account Manager position will hit the ground running managing and building upon the relationships we have in place with big-brand agencies and both finance-endemic and non-endemic brands to reach the 1.5MM unique visitors who visit our site each month. Our advertisers rely on InvestorPlace.com to reach the most premium finance audience on the web (highest HHI, portfolio size, and propensity to trade of any finance site) You will be responsible for developing media and audience strategy (via display, native ads, dedicated emails, e-letters, and other digital media); building innovative digital media plans; and working with our editorial and advertising operations teams to ensure delivery against our advertising clients’ commitments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in digital media planning, buying and/or campaign management
- Ability to research, plan, buy, optimize and report on digital media using comScore
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Advanced Excel knowledge (i.e., pivot tables) a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent, active listening skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- The ability to work independently and the strong desire to do whatever it takes to make sure that we deliver for our advertisers
- Develop media plans to address advertiser requirements. Deliver creative and practical digital media services that address and seek to achieve client business and marketing goals
- Successfully launch new advertising campaigns
- Analyze, benchmark, and report campaign performance
- Pre- and post-sales support to the advertising sales team
- Conduct quality assurance on campaign deliverables
- Grow existing advertising client relationships
- Do what it takes to ensure that we continue to gain new advertisers and that existing advertisers remain happy with the performance we provide.
Please send your resume and cover letter and reference job code: DADM.AT.IP in subject line of your email.