A Ronco IPO is in the works and the company is hoping to draw in investors with extra swag.
The Ronco IPO is offering special bonuses to investors that buy a certain amount of the company’s stock. Here is a breakdown of the deals.
- Up to $1,000 Investment — This earns the investor a one-time 10% off discount on Ronco.com.
- Over $1,000 Investment — Investors that spend a little extra will get 20% off on Ronco.com during a single transaction.
- Over $5,000 Investment — This is where it gets good. Investing this much in the IPO will net shareholders a free Ronco rotisserie.
- Over $10,000 Investment — Investing this much in the company earns shareholders a free Ronco rotisserie, as well as a free Ronco Ready Grill and accessories.
- Over $25,000 Investment — This gets investors all of the previous rewards. Also, the first 30 investors to buy more than $25,000 worth of stock during the Ronco IPO will get a special commemorative Ronco book.
The Ronco IPO requires investors to make a minimum investment of $120 to take part. This doesn’t include any rewards and comes to 20 of the company’s shares. The total amount of shares being sold by the company in its IPO is 5 million.
Ronco is a company started by salesman Ron Popeil that sells its products, mostly kitchen appliances, to customers through infomercials and internet advertising. Given the nature of the company, the free rewards for higher investments makes sense. However, it is still a bit weird.
Investors that are interested in the Ronco IPO, and maybe grabbing some free stuff, can reserve shares over on the company’s website.