- Feb 1, 2013Two Harbors, FEMSA, Qualcomm Top InvestorPlace 10 Best Stocks for 2013 Buy List
Mortgage REIT Two Harbors currently tops the buy list with the highest year-to-date return, while Mexican bottling giant FEMSA and tech stock Qualcomm take the second and third spots, respectively.
- Jan 9, 2013InvestorPlace Releases 10 Best Stocks for 2013 Buy List
Free buy list features long-term stock picks from 10 Wall Street experts.
- Jan 7, 2013Nielsen NetRatings Ranks InvestorPlace Media #1 Vs. All Top Financial Media Sites for Having the Most Affluent and Most Active Investors and Traders Online
InvestorPlace Media, LLC continues to rank first among all top financial media websites for having the most affluent investors and most active investors and traders, and dominates all key investing categories.
- Jan 2, 2013Capital One Named the InvestorPlace Best Stock for 2012
Capital One takes the No. 1 spot on the InvestorPlace.com 10 Best Stocks Buy List with the highest 2012 total return.
- Dec 3, 2012InvestorPlace Media Launches 24/7 Trader, New Web Community for Stock, Options and Futures Traders
Multimedia website gives traders free access to stock and option trading ideas from some of the market's most experienced experts.
- Oct 17, 2012InvestorPlace Media Launches The Slant, New Website for Individual Investors
Multimedia website from InvestorPlace Media gives individual investors free access to stock market advice.
- Oct 3, 2012Capital One Ranks No. 1 After 9 Months on the InvestorPlace 10 Best Stocks for 2012 Buy List
Capital One topped the InvestorPlace.com 10 Best Stocks for 2012 Buy List with the highest year-to-date return.
- Sep 12, 2012InvestorPlace Releases Kindle eBook: ‘The Frugal Investor’s Guide to Finding Great Stocks’
‘The Frugal Investor’s Guide to Finding Great Stocks’ is a ‘how to invest’ handbook, designed to help beginning investors identify stocks to buy and invest for retirement.
- Sep 5, 2012Capital One Retains No. 1 Spot on InvestorPlace 10 Best Stocks for 2012 Buy List; Expert Says Shares Still Cheap
Capital One is up almost five times as much as the Dow Jones year-to-date, but shares should continue higher, expert says.
- Aug 21, 2012InvestorPlace Releases Guide on How to Save for Retirement on $1 a Day
Simple five-step plan allows average Americans to save for retirement without breaking the bank.
In the News
- Jul 6, 2012USA Today – Fundline: News, closings, manager changes
USA Today's 'Fundline' feature highlights the advice of InvestorPlace.com Vanguard expert Dan Wiener
- Jun 14, 2012MSN Money: Facebook’s IPO Flop: Who Got Rich?
IPO Playbook contributor Tom Taulli talks about who cashed in on the Facebook public offering despite the stock crashing
- Jun 13, 2012CNNMoney: Stupid Stock Move of the Day! Dell up?
CNNMoney editor Paul LaMonica highlights comments by InvestorPlace.com editor Jeff Reeves when making the case against Dell's stock move
- Jun 11, 2012Fox Business: Breaking Down Apple’s ‘Bigger Strategy’
InvestorPlace advisor Hilary Kramer talks about Apple's strategy with Endpoint Technologies president Roger Kay and The Unofficial Apple Weblog editor Mike Rose.
- Jun 8, 2012Media Bistro: Starbucks Branching Out in Many Directions
Jeff Reeves is quoted in Media Bistro's PRNewser blog in reference to Starbucks branding and strategy
- Jun 6, 2012Fox Business Network: Should You Invest in Beaten Down Materials Stocks
Jeff Reeves visits Fox BusinessNetwork on a live broadcast to talk about the materials sector and long-term opportunities
- May 22, 2012Facebook debacle chills IPO market
Tom Taulli is tapped as a source once again on the Facebook IPO, this time in Deal Pipeline.
- May 21, 2012Silicon Valley takes Facebook fizzle in stride
Talking with the Chicago Tribune about the Facebook IPO, InvestorPlace.com expert Tom Taulli says "It's not going to be 'the sky's the limit' anymore."
- May 18, 2012Navellier Talks Dividend Stocks
Louis Navellier talks about the state of the market and high dividend stocks with Dan "The Money Man" Frishberg on his radio show.
- May 18, 2012IPO OUTLOOK: Facebook IPO’s Market Aftershocks
Tom Taulli on FB, as quoted in the Wall Street Journal: "If Facebook can't skyrocket and do well, then what can you expect from anything smaller?"